Full Stack Developer
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Work with development teams and project managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing websites, web app, and mobile app.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. Vue JS, React JS, Angular JS).
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. PHP, Java, Nodejs).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Will be overseeing the online marketing strategy in the meantime explore. another growth method for the product/service/project.
- Responsible for a large portion of the business’s online presence.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website and app optimization.
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe.
- Full understanding of all social media platforms.
- Problem-solving skills and Critical Thinking.